Welcome to Shizen!
- Reservations are required for the dining room; maximum party size is four people.
- We have limited walk-in service for the sushi bar; maximum party size of two.
- Dining room reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
- Parties are asked to hold to a 90 minute seating time to accommodate other guests.
- We are only able to hold unclaimed tables for 15 minutes beyond the reserved time.
- Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice may be subject to a $20/person cancelation fee.
We cannot currently accommodate to-go orders. We appreciate your understanding!
Hours of operation:
Mon -- 5pm to 9:00pm
Tues -- 5pm to 9:00pm
Wed -- 5pm to 9:00pm
Thu -- 5pm to 9:00pm
Fri -- 4pm to 9:30pm
Sat -- 4pm to 9:30pm
Sun -- 4:30pm to 9pm
We are looking forward to serving you!
We believe that the components of honest plant-based cuisine should speak for themselves. Our chefs use tapioca, mountain yam, konjac, bean curd, and other vegan ingredients to form complex and satisfying dishes that stand on their own without the need to imitate animal proteins.
Shizen is proud to be a fully vegan sushi bar and izakaya. We combine classic shojin and sushi techniques with local, seasonal ingredients to create healthy and flavorful dishes with a light footprint.