San Francisco now requires COVID vaccination for restaurant dining.
Please be prepared to show photo ID and proof of vaccination upon arrival. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Masks are required at all times unless actively eating.
- Reservations are required and can be made up to seven days in advance; no walk-in tables are available.
- We do not have a waitlist option at this time.
- Maximum party size is four people.
- We can only seat complete parties.
- We are only able to hold unclaimed tables for 15 minutes beyond the reserved time.
- Parties are asked to hold to a 90 minute seating time to accommodate other guests.
- Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice may be subject to a $20/person cancelation fee.
We are accepting to-go orders online and over the phone. Please call us between the hours of:
Mon -- 5pm to 9pm
Tues -- 5pm to 9pm
Wed -- 5pm to 9pm
Thu -- 5pm to 9pm
Fri -- 4pm to 9pm
Sat -- 4pm to 9pm
Sun -- 4:30pm to 9pm
We are looking forward to serving you!
We believe that the components of honest plant-based cuisine should speak for themselves. Our chefs use tapioca, mountain yam, konjac, bean curd, and other vegan ingredients to form complex and satisfying dishes that stand on their own without the need to imitate animal proteins.
Shizen is proud to be a fully vegan sushi bar and izakaya. We combine classic shojin and sushi techniques with local, seasonal ingredients to create healthy and flavorful dishes with a light footprint.