Welcome to Shizen!
- Reservations are required and can be made up to seven days in advance.
- We do not have a waitlist option at this time.
- Maximum party size is four people.
- Parties are asked to hold to a 90 minute seating time to accommodate other guests.
- We are only able to hold unclaimed tables for 15 minutes beyond the reserved time.
- Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice may be subject to a $20/person cancelation fee.
We are accepting to-go orders online and over the phone. Please call us between the hours of:
Mon -- 5pm to 9:30pm
Tues -- 5pm to 9:30pm
Wed -- 5pm to 9:30pm
Thu -- 5pm to 9:30pm
Fri -- 4pm to 9:30pm
Sat -- 4pm to 9:30pm
Sun -- 4pm to 9pm
We are looking forward to serving you!
We believe that the components of honest plant-based cuisine should speak for themselves. Our chefs use tapioca, mountain yam, konjac, bean curd, and other vegan ingredients to form complex and satisfying dishes that stand on their own without the need to imitate animal proteins.
Shizen is proud to be a fully vegan sushi bar and izakaya. We combine classic shojin and sushi techniques with local, seasonal ingredients to create healthy and flavorful dishes with a light footprint.